Marstow Parish Council

Where It's At, Man!


Emergency Contacts

In an emergency or if someone is in immediate danger, always call 999.


Power cut: Call 105. Website:

BT phone line issues: Website:

Gas leak: Call 0800 111 999. Website:

Welsh Water: Call 0800 052 0130 (Water emergencies) or 0800 085 3968 (Sewer emergencies). Website:

Severn Trent Water: Call 0800 783 4444. Website:

Report a tree down, flooded road or highway obstruction - BBLP : 01432 261800

Flood alerts: Floodline 0345 988 1188.

Sign up to get Flood Warnings from by phone, email or text message . If you live by a river or stream, keep a watch on current and expected water levels by clicking the following link which allows you to see the actual water levels at different locations in the county.

More information and advice can be found here:


Community Hub Support Group: Call 01989 770916

Herefordshire Council Talk Community: Call 01432 260027

Ross Good Neighbours: Call 01763 802046

Age Concern: Call 01989 567165 or 01989 763887


Finally, some tips from Western Power on how you can prepare in case of a power cut:


Copyright 2016 - 2022. All rights reserved

Marstow Parish Council confirm that they have to the best of their ability tested the website and are satisfied that all reasonable precautions have been taken so that it conforms to the latest government accessibility requirements.

External links are selected and reviewed when the page is published. However, the Parish Council is not responsible for the content of external websites.

Design by Great Doward Professional Services